Thursday, January 10, 2008

I know everything better

People say I think I know everything better so why don't I give it a go. Of course I do agree with these people and this creates a contradiction in itself. I could talk about that for a long time but a blog is not meant to bore people to death.
What is in the news today? The next American president if you are in the states. Still a long ways to go but since we avoid international news at much as possible it does give the news stations time to talk about it. The good news? It can’t get any worse than it is under George W. Bush. Don’t think anyone will start another war soon and the country is already bankrupt.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Hi Rob,

This is the 2nd try. The first time my browser failed.
So who do you think would be the best president? As you know everything better surely you have an opinion. For me (atheist) none of them are ideal because they are all religious or pretend to be.

Bob

Robert said...

Well you will have to be (pretending or for real) if you want to be president of the USA. So this means the ideal candidate doesn't exist. If I could vote I would vote for Hillary Clinton just because I would vote Democrat of course and because it is time for a female president that might bring some real change.

Bob said...

I am waiting for a new post.

Bob said...

You are accusing me of writers' block? Surely you have something interesting to share. Come on!